Programme Planning Co-ordinator - #459785
We have an exciting job opportunity for a competent Programme Planning Co-ordinator to join our team at O’Connor Utilities Sheffield Depot. The purpose of the role is to take the lead of our projects and provide day to day oversight of administrative and operational functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities.
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
- Help build positive relations within the team and the external parties.
- Prepare paperwork.
- Provide daily and weekly updates.
- Help achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies, and goals.
- Support growth and program development.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Power point, Excel, and outlook).
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- A high attention to detail.
- Proactive problem solver.
The company was established in 1994 and has a long, successful track record. O’Connor Utilities are one of the fastest growing utility engineering contractors in the country and we are currently ranked 110th in the Sunday Times Top Track 250 mid-market growth sector. We work directly with many blue-chip power, water, gas and telecoms clients and we are looking for the very best to join our team. We operate in a flat structure, and we expect our employees to take control of their own responsibilities, tasks, developments, and opportunities. We believe that being successful is a choice. We choose to be successful.