AML Risk & Compliance Administrator - #482817
We are looking for an Administrator to join our expanding AML Risk &Compliance team in Sheffield.
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
About the Role
In this key role, you will be responsible for managing the administration of the client opening process, in particular anti-money laundering (AML) compliance and the client data held on the firm's systems.
Other areas that you will be involved in are:
- Assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients
- Liaising with clients on client due diligence issues
- Running company searches and press searches
- Supporting the Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer on the administration of general anti-money laundering issues and client due diligence matters
- Assisting members of the AML team with research projects and day-to-day compliance with AML regulatory matters as they arise
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level and/or qualified in KYC/Compliance and have worked in a professional services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse, research and make informed decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management skills to prioritise workloads, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and face-to-face communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, and oversee multiple projects at any given time
- Desire to work in a team but also self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Enthusiastic, positive and committed team member
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.