Processing Administrator - #561961
Reed Business Support
I am currently recruiting for a Processing Administrator to work at my client a leading local authority based in Sheffield.
This is an exciting role and offers the chance to join a newly created team to work on a new project being implanted in Sheffield.
Your duties will involve:
- Manage a CRM system and inbox handing the applications for grants coming in
- Process the applications coming in in a timely and accurate manner
- Calling people back on queries on their application
- Respond to emails and follow up on queries
- Work as part of a wider team
To be successful as a process administrator you will:
- Have excellent administration skills and experience
- Have strong communication skills both written and oral
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Work successfully as part of a team
- Have IT skills both in MS packages and the use of CRM systems
- Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
The hours of work are full time and from 8.45am to 5.15pm, Monday to Friday.
Please apply today for the chance of an immediate interview.
An attractive hourly rate of £10.83 is on offer along with a host of other benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant who will act as your key point of contact during and between any bookings
- Secure & online time sheet system which is quick and easy to use
- A self-service portal to access holiday requests/ Payslips/ P45 at your own leisure
- A dedicated payroll team
- Access to free training
- Access to discount club/ healthcare/ reed rewards
- Pension /paid holiday scheme/ maternity benefits
- Contacts for other Reed consultants and divisions
- Opportunities to work with some of the UKs leading employers including local authorities, NHS and local SME's